Patch Notes - Translation [9/21]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Patch Notes - Translation [9/21]

Post  After-Life on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:29 am

Ikumo wrote:LMFUCK. How come you lose to abel every game lololololololol ^-^

EDIT:

You want to know why nexus wars desert strike and sotis are STILL front page? Because that shit is EZ.

Balancing around pubs attracts MORE people. Do you want to know what a person's first thought of playing ct is? Holy shit this game is too hard, let's leave. Inhouse is a percent of CT. All those hours on the game cant be NA inhouse playing 16000 hours (or whatever it was). A character shouldn't be nerfed just because this ONE guy can do a sick combos because he plays 25 hours a day.
This is why i started a post handy cap for noobs but we have decided that it was a bad idea. There was a basic build and some tips on buying stuff added on the loading screen. I think this game takes a lot of skill and that is why i see most of the pros are also diamond or above with ladder. So making it easy for noobs to pawn pros will be nice seeing that im a noob but will take all the skill away from this game making it yet another boring game that no one wants to play for long. And btw Abel's nerf sounds just as bad as Zadait's one that made him so unpopular just my noob 2cents.
After-Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:29 pm

1.120 includes important stuff related to current problems.

IUPrime also sent me this version without any change of tooltips, so it might take a long time for me to fix everything.

If you still want that version I sent it to lala anyway so you may ask him to publish it.

SungJ
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokiri on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 pm

SungJ wrote:1.120 includes important stuff related to current problems.

IUPrime also sent me this version without any change of tooltips, so it might take a long time for me to fix everything.

If you still want that version I sent it to lala anyway so you may ask him to publish it.

do you predict that these problems will be fixed before BoA?

Kokiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm

is it possible to upload this version without tooltips for eu? ppl can figure out issues later but currently i cant even play the damn map and everything is ruined horribly by the level 1 bug

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:41 pm

I already sent lala a tooltip-fixed version. I guess he could upload that one first if it doesn't have major problem.

So as soon as lala receives my e-mail, which I doubt would take any longer, lala would publish it pretty soon I guess.

I think we'll get this done maybe even by today so don't worry about the tourney.

@Sadface: If lala sees he might send you asap.

SungJ
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  anakko on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Ok i've just reread the patch notes as well, that change is HUGE !!! Shocked

And why is armor the only stat that doesn't get boosted to 30 max (beside speed ofc)? I'm afraid that will make it even less useful now...
About as useless as health was before....

I would've liked to play a 90 armor modded BH Crying or Very sad

anakko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:00 am

anakko wrote:
I would've liked to play a 90 armor modded BH Crying or Very sad

mainly cos of that reason -.-

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  anakko on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 am

SadFace wrote:mainly cos of that reason -.-

C'mon.... i'm sure you wanna try too... Laughing

@ LALA..... awesome :p

anakko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:12 am

WHATTHEFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

900000 DAMAGE DTS!?!??!?

can't we wait until after tournament to fix all this!!??!

if we fix charge, lvl 0-1, and ban Neiram, the game will survive for another week T_T
if we don't... the tournemant will be so wierd

pacman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:19 am

chances are if u get hit by a dts when ur below like level 20 ur gonna die anyway whether its from a follow up or from the dts or from a team combo...

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokiri on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:03 am

LALA wrote:It's out on NA, it will be out on EU in like 6 hrs(eu client is on another computer)

*round of applause* for good work =D

Kokiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:19 am

Nice work lala. Got that fixed quickly.

And SungJ; WHAT IS IUPRIME THINKING?!?!?!?!
With the new max levels it'll make any character(like Zedait) who's bad lategame even worse. It'll make melees worse as well because they aren't as effective as they used to be lategame. This is a huge change. Can I have some reasoning please? Because now I'm really confused. This makes it so that if a player is a carry or has an advantage for 5 more levels they can keep going strong? hmmm

*just read this: I would like reasoning since I'm confused.....

Cyclo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 am

SadFace wrote:chances are if u get hit by a dts when ur below like level 20 ur gonna die anyway whether its from a follow up or from the dts or from a team combo...

Why are you getting hit by a DTS? The only time you should get hit is when you're snared.

Pseudoku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 am

Moded BH will dominate the more levels there are...

All moded melee benefit from higher max levels.

Ikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 am

gj lala. i'll fix stuff for ya asap

idk what to do about videocard error Sad

SungJ
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:58 am

also why is it a given that ppl will actually reach level 30... its pretty rare for ppl to hit 25 in ihs unless ppl decide to drag the game on to gain a lategame advantage with chars....

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:24 pm

People in NA inhouses hit 25all the time. Generally as a team you won't hit 25. But mainly you each have a lane war. Whoever wins gets an advantage your ahead if you win 2 of the lanes. The person who loses is playing catch up and support. So those people that are ahead can stay ahead and reach level 25 ie you "carry" your team to level 25 but then that person who is carrying; your 1-2 best players reach a brick wall of level 25 and the other team starts ganking him. So his team unless they make a huge comeback just lost the game because what was keeping them in the game just hit a brick wall. So it's bad if you don't have an advantage. But my problem is I generally get weaker lategame as some chars. should (I'm Abel) so I'm starting to fall behind in levels around 18 when I can't kill people particularly well and my team is getting all of the kills. Which makes it so if I'm struggling and I'm level 22 and they're 1-2 of them are 25 then I'm still useful and good and don't die instantly in a fight. Now however that's not the case if they're level 30 then they can probably burst me to death with 2-3 of them and now a 2v2 just became a 1v2 and the support just died so we lost the battle. It's going to hurt people like Zedait who start catching up when they hit that brick wall even worse. It basically is going to make people worse lategame unless they do well in the lategame. But yes not very many people will make it to level 30.

Cyclo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleSabbath on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:37 pm

SadFace wrote:also why is it a given that ppl will actually reach level 30... its pretty rare for ppl to hit 25 in ihs unless ppl decide to drag the game on to gain a lategame advantage with chars....
Trying to reach lvl 30 since this morning but I haven't even been able to go to lvl 25...
I'll start stealing my allies' xp ^^

PurpleSabbath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Cyclo wrote:People in NA inhouses hit 25all the time. Generally as a team you won't hit 25. But mainly you each have a lane war. Whoever wins gets an advantage your ahead if you win 2 of the lanes. The person who loses is playing catch up and support. So those people that are ahead can stay ahead and reach level 25 ie you "carry" your team to level 25 but then that person who is carrying; your 1-2 best players reach a brick wall of level 25 and the other team starts ganking him. So his team unless they make a huge comeback just lost the game because what was keeping them in the game just hit a brick wall. So it's bad if you don't have an advantage. But my problem is I generally get weaker lategame as some chars. should (I'm Abel) so I'm starting to fall behind in levels around 18 when I can't kill people particularly well and my team is getting all of the kills. Which makes it so if I'm struggling and I'm level 22 and they're 1-2 of them are 25 then I'm still useful and good and don't die instantly in a fight. Now however that's not the case if they're level 30 then they can probably burst me to death with 2-3 of them and now a 2v2 just became a 1v2 and the support just died so we lost the battle. It's going to hurt people like Zedait who start catching up when they hit that brick wall even worse. It basically is going to make people worse lategame unless they do well in the lategame. But yes not very many people will make it to level 30.
Very good point. I'm sure you will find that guys will start playing new hero's now and that BH and Lur will be so impossible to kill now. And i also expect to see more hero's nerfed after a few days. Well will still be fun to pubstomp 3v1 Twisted Evil
After-Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:00 pm

well mode melee is gonna be beastly late now, and lur's hook combo actually grows with strength due to damage bonus and stun so no escape (sure it wont burst kill but u can easily land 3+ combos without fail which should kill)

duran would hav been royally fucked if it werent for chaos claw, and finalblow kinda makes up for it by sheer early-mid dominance

most of the time this wont really change much except the level 25 gas bonus for card pushes and the carry effect cyclo described (tho tbh good teamwork and actual pushing will normally end a game before max carry vs teamwork situations unless its a team of early game vs team of lategame -.-)

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:05 pm

I think the total experience for 30 levels is the same as for 25 levels, although I could be wrong. It seems like a scary change, but it's actually not bad because it makes some heroes worth playing again especially for late game.

Late game there were actually not enough levels to account for all the buffs people could get. Even Zeros' 3500 ignoring armor was not THAT scary versus a max level hero. So things were too slow. The extra points you get into attack now keep that same fast-paced comboing happen even in late game instead of everyone being hard to kill. And with the kill bonuses, it isn't that hard to get to max level if you have enough high level kills. But really, you don't need max level, just max attack which you can usually get in your early 20's.

Regarding heroes that are gay now, I don't think mode melee is even something to worry about since mode melee fails against a good ranged player. Either way, consider:

4110 DTS damage (YES!)
1000000000 Hp tanks
1000000001 Hp golems
500000 hp lings
2000 damage chimera auto attack
10000000 hp pylon
100000000 hp spore colonies
Level 30 Neiram

That is all.

Alexander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 am

Ty for the first half of your conclusion now granted 2 people is almost always better than one so it's a question of can the carry kill them in lots of 1on1 scenarios. But yeah I tried and the new 30attack feels great. It's going to make killing things so much easier. But we'll have to find out if it's better to have a balanced armor/health-attack ratio or 30 attack. or SungJ could tell us what the heck the Koreans are doing and we copy lol. So yeah this will juggle choices and Zedait now sucks really hardcore.

Cyclo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Did General or Gauss Robots get stronger in some way? I played and went in with lvl 30 Dark Fact, 50 Armor and stuff, and then I died in like 3 seconds. I dont mean the damage you get from eney spawn, I stood right infront the General. I even used 3 health pots because there was a lvl 20 Ron waiting for me but that shouldnt be a problem at all.
Just asking maybe had delay sand didnt use hp pots at all, but I'm pretty sure I used at least 2.
NoonEe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  michi on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 pm

NoonEe wrote:Did General or Gauss Robots get stronger in some way? I played and went in with lvl 30 Dark Fact, 50 Armor and stuff, and then I died in like 3 seconds. I dont mean the damage you get from eney spawn, I stood right infront the General. I even used 3 health pots because there was a lvl 20 Ron waiting for me but that shouldnt be a problem at all.
Just asking maybe had delay sand didnt use hp pots at all, but I'm pretty sure I used at least 2.

Health pot doesnt stack, also if there is a ron who bugs you your hp pot will just give 50% and if he use his ultimate which disregards armor your fucked because you went for armor.

michi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:15 pm

michi wrote:
NoonEe wrote:Did General or Gauss Robots get stronger in some way? I played and went in with lvl 30 Dark Fact, 50 Armor and stuff, and then I died in like 3 seconds. I dont mean the damage you get from eney spawn, I stood right infront the General. I even used 3 health pots because there was a lvl 20 Ron waiting for me but that shouldnt be a problem at all.

Health pot doesnt stack, also if there is a ron who bugs you your hp pot will just give 50% and if he use his ultimate which disregards armor your fucked because you went for armor.

Dunno... I think health pot stacks.

Pseudoku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top