uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Cyclo on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:03 am

My team got third/fourth in tourney(you should know, you're on it) so that's 4x3=12 so I'm in the top 12 players in NA. I'm above the "average" inhouser level which means I can be considered a "notable" inhouse player. I don't know anyone else who's active at the moment who's "notable" that got better by just playing lots of inhouse games. Now yes I'm assuming that every person in the top 4 teams is better than every team they beat and doesn't just have insane teamwork. But in all seriousness their isn't that many people playing CT(in NA) who are better than me. Examples: KrK, Macanas(Hades I always lose to), Pacman, Alexander, Psuedoku, Artemis, MishenEx, Barsark, maybe a few more but that's 8players I know that are better than me.

Cyclo

Posts : 343
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  SadFace on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:23 am

dont u normally define good in relation to skill not by how many ppl are better than u?

SadFace

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Rip on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:25 pm

dont u normally define good in relation to skill not by how many ppl are better than u?

I'd say if he's under 8ppl and above 200others he's among the "good" no? or at least for these 200 he's on the "pro" side it's all very subjective dont u think?
avatar
Rip

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  NoonEe on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Cyclo wrote:My team got third/fourth in tourney(you should know, you're on it) so that's 4x3=12 so I'm in the top 12 players in NA.

Having a good team =/= beeing a good player.
avatar
NoonEe

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : Whiterun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Cyclo on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Cyclo wrote: Now yes I'm assuming that every person in the top 4 teams is better than every team they beat and doesn't just have insane teamwork.

Cyclo

Posts : 343
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  NoonEe on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Still your math doesnt make sense
avatar
NoonEe

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : Whiterun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  pacman on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:34 pm

cyclo you are a good deal under most of the people you named. also, you are forgetting people like abart, normalcoffee, aloera, etc...

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Cyclo on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Now you see, I disagree with you on most of those. Normal Coffee I will concede and say yes he's better than me. Definitely not Abartley.

Aloera and I feel equal, last time I played him in a 1v1 we were pretty close. I was playing a character I was still learning (Janne) and he was playing one of his mains (Dark Fact) it was a close game. However I lost 2 key pot battles near the end of the game with imperfect force fields he killed me then had 1 pot to finish off both turrets. He won 1 more pvp battle then ran in and took out the bunker. I had taken out both turrets I think(correct me if I'm wrong Aloera). I've talked with KrK about who's better than me same with Barsark in the sense of improving. He wasn't able to decide who was better between Aloera, Me, and Chris. However Chris hasn't been playing as much as me or Aloera so he's fallen behind in skill a little bit.
Abartley has gotten better at CT yet I still beat(2/3) him whenever we play,it requires more effort and is less sure of a thing as it has been in the past(depending on ganks, bad decisions, etc.). Abartley's Hades I have trouble with but I have trouble with Hades in general and I was playing Janne and not my main.
Also just winning your lane isn't a complete indicator of skill, KrK says he loses most of the time vs. you and macanas yet I would say he's better than you two fundamentally. He will slowly catch up on most people in the game level wise because he levels very efficiently. Also he reads the map better yet because of his style which is early game eco as much as possible while midgame slip in a few pots and lategame potting like crazy. Pacman just gets lots of pots and keeps repeatedly pot killing people over and over to starve them of gas/xp and gain an advantage. Also KrK doesn't steal other people's bunkers/turrets unless he thinks their is no way for them to get them. Pacman just takes them right away with the assumption if you haven't gotten them by now then you will never get them or they would be wasted on you. It could also be I need to be able to push tier 2, I don't want to pretend to know what Pacman is thinking but those are my theories of why he takes bunkers/turrets. Yet KrK still carries without having to take the xp for his teammates bunkers/turrets. So winning lane isn't the only judge of skill, another example is Macanas Hades beating Artemis. Hands down Artemis is the better player, yet Macanas has won his lane vs. Artemis. Does this mean that Macanas is a better player? or that Hades with Macanas skill was capable of beating a character of Artemis's that 1)not his best 2)Hades is > whatever character Artemis was playing. Either way Macanas isn't as good as Artemis. If you'd like I'll 1v1 anyone you want me to, to prove my skill or lack thereof.

Cyclo

Posts : 343
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Modesty on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Why no tl;dr?
avatar
Modesty

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  triumph on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:33 pm

tl;dr im outta here;

avatar
triumph

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  NoonEe on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:51 pm

i used to like tl;dr's... then I took an arrow in the knee
avatar
NoonEe

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : Whiterun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  laerik on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 pm

I used to love getting arrows in my knee but then i got an arrow in my knee... Arrow
avatar
laerik

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-10-16
Location : Sweden (home of S.A.Naniwa)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Modesty on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Cyclo wrote:Now you see, I disagree with you on most of those. Normal Coffee I will concede and say yes he's better than me. Definitely not Abartley.

Aloera and I feel equal, last time I played him in a 1v1 we were pretty close. I was playing a character I was still learning (Janne) and he was playing one of his mains (Dark Fact) it was a close game. However I lost 2 key pot battles near the end of the game with imperfect force fields he killed me then had 1 pot to finish off both turrets. He won 1 more pvp battle then ran in and took out the bunker. I had taken out both turrets I think(correct me if I'm wrong Aloera). I've talked with KrK about who's better than me same with Barsark in the sense of improving. He wasn't able to decide who was better between Aloera, Me, and Chris. However Chris hasn't been playing as much as me or Aloera so he's fallen behind in skill a little bit.
Abartley has gotten better at CT yet I still beat(2/3) him whenever we play,it requires more effort and is less sure of a thing as it has been in the past(depending on ganks, bad decisions, etc.). Abartley's Hades I have trouble with but I have trouble with Hades in general and I was playing Janne and not my main.
Also just winning your lane isn't a complete indicator of skill, KrK says he loses most of the time vs. you and macanas yet I would say he's better than you two fundamentally. He will slowly catch up on most people in the game level wise because he levels very efficiently. Also he reads the map better yet because of his style which is early game eco as much as possible while midgame slip in a few pots and lategame potting like crazy. Pacman just gets lots of pots and keeps repeatedly pot killing people over and over to starve them of gas/xp and gain an advantage. Also KrK doesn't steal other people's bunkers/turrets unless he thinks their is no way for them to get them. Pacman just takes them right away with the assumption if you haven't gotten them by now then you will never get them or they would be wasted on you. It could also be I need to be able to push tier 2, I don't want to pretend to know what Pacman is thinking but those are my theories of why he takes bunkers/turrets. Yet KrK still carries without having to take the xp for his teammates bunkers/turrets. So winning lane isn't the only judge of skill, another example is Macanas Hades beating Artemis. Hands down Artemis is the better player, yet Macanas has won his lane vs. Artemis. Does this mean that Macanas is a better player? or that Hades with Macanas skill was capable of beating a character of Artemis's that 1)not his best 2)Hades is > whatever character Artemis was playing. Either way Macanas isn't as good as Artemis. If you'd like I'll 1v1 anyone you want me to, to prove my skill or lack thereof.

avatar
Modesty

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  pacman on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 pm

^^

i have nothing to add.

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  imtd on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Cyclo wrote:Now you see, I disagree with you on most of those. Normal Coffee I will concede and say yes he's better than me. Definitely not Abartley.
abartley is by far the best ct player on NA! maybe even on KR, too
but anyway who the fuck cares who is better just play the game

imtd

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Alexander on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:35 pm

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL @ MODESTY

Alexander

Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Cyclo on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:15 am

Sometimes I forget why I troll on this forum. I remember now.....

Cyclo

Posts : 343
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  SadFace on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 am

looks more like u got ur ass handed to u on a trollplate XD

SadFace

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Cyclo on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:17 am

Which is why one should never, ever, make a serious topic in this forum.

Cyclo

Posts : 343
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  SadFace on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 am

no dont write monologues/stuff thats easily gonna get u trolled

SadFace

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  pacman on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:48 am

especially really cocky ones if you have no skills or bm to back it up.

at least i have the bm to back up my silly statements. i mean really, modesty just facestomped you.


(i sense this is the new verbal battleground. current scoreboard 1:0 mod)

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  SadFace on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:34 am

btw some1 explain noonee/laeriks arrow in knee thing

SadFace

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Plice on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:07 am

SadFace wrote:btw some1 explain noonee/laeriks arrow in knee thing

A quote from skyrim
avatar
Plice

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Cyclo on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:15 am

New battleground? Cocky? Really?

Does no one else find it ironic that Pacman is calling me cocky?

Cyclo

Posts : 343
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  NoonEe on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:23 am

I used to call people cocky just like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee.
avatar
NoonEe

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : Whiterun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhh idk? bm/trolling of cyclo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum