Judgement is OP.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Judgement is OP.

Post  Thrallsa on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 pm

I have to agree with Alex here actually, melee vs DF does not really favor DF. You just need to be careful early on and you're set.

Thrallsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:36 pm

GG.

Alexander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:47 am

dude u were bitching like a mofo when ppl started judgement slapping u -.- but yea k w/e if thrall agrees i agree

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:18 am

Thrallsa wrote:I have to agree with Alex here actually, melee vs DF does not really favor DF. You just need to be careful early on and you're set.
ಠ_ಠ

imtd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallsa on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:05 pm

SadFace wrote:dude u were bitching like a mofo when ppl started judgement slapping u -.- but yea k w/e if thrall agrees i agree

Yeah that was just when the patch came because I kept overcommiting against it early one which made me lose like a mofo which mean I bitch like a mofo.. After a while it wasn't that bad anymore though

Thrallsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Thrallsa wrote:
SadFace wrote:dude u were bitching like a mofo when ppl started judgement slapping u -.- but yea k w/e if thrall agrees i agree

Yeah that was just when the patch came because I kept overcommiting against it early one which made me lose like a mofo which mean I bitch like a mofo.. After a while it wasn't that bad anymore though

Yeah it took some time to realize how much dmg new judgment does, my first games vs judgment i was bitching as hell too.
Modesty

View user profile http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:10 pm

I mean let's face it, it still is a gay skill and pwns your face early game. Nothing like silencing a DF and seeing him do his judgment at 30% damage though.

Hold position -> "Hi."

Alexander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raplex on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Lur cellants Hook and C skill is 10 times better than judgement.Use potions and put towers around df when he use that skill.So it will be like hunt chicken.

Raplex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Putting down towers around df requires perfect timing, more mana than judgement, requires a pot, and perfect tower positioning. That makes it imbalanced, a potion tower tower combo is also 10x harder to perform than mashing a keyboard and going "lol guess what im invincible you die noob." Besides, if you don't pot, a good df with finish you up with a perfect burst. C can do way more damage than you actually think it can.

Ikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raplex on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Ikumo wrote:Putting down towers around df requires perfect timing, more mana than judgement, requires a pot, and perfect tower positioning. That makes it imbalanced, a potion tower tower combo is also 10x harder to perform than mashing a keyboard and going "lol guess what im invincible you die noob." Besides, if you don't pot, a good df with finish you up with a perfect burst. C can do way more damage than you actually think it can.

I play over 1000 times this game and maybe i use DF for 4-5 times(except my random choose).So he cant be stronger than Lur or Guard Fire.Maybe it depends how to manage him Smile

Raplex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Raplex wrote:
Ikumo wrote:Putting down towers around df requires perfect timing, more mana than judgement, requires a pot, and perfect tower positioning. That makes it imbalanced, a potion tower tower combo is also 10x harder to perform than mashing a keyboard and going "lol guess what im invincible you die noob." Besides, if you don't pot, a good df with finish you up with a perfect burst. C can do way more damage than you actually think it can.

I play over 1000 times this game and maybe i use DF for 4-5 times(except my random choose).So he cant be stronger than Lur or Guard Fire.Maybe it depends how to manage him Smile

You have no right to make judgement on a hero if you have only played it 4-5 times. Btw, it's because you're teribad at aiming. Lur=no aim, Guard Fire=f and no aim, dark fact actually requires some aiming.

Ikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  imtd on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Ikumo wrote:You have no right to make judgement on a hero

I see WHAT YOU DID THERE

imtd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikumo on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 pm

imtd wrote:
Ikumo wrote:You have no right to make judgement on a hero

I see WHAT YOU DID THERE

DAMMIT YOU CAUGHT ME.

Ikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Villain999 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:44 pm

actually Judgement is op as fuck o.0 i made so much triple kills with it and just ran around with a trollface. When i have red hp i press f and fuck em down ......

Villain999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NoonEe on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:51 pm

you should play inhouse before making balance statements
NoonEe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pseudoku on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 pm

NoonEe wrote:you should play inhouse in KR before making balance statements