Judgement is OP.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Judgement is OP.

Post  michi on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Eu also has great melee players, but most switched to other heroes and not because of df. main reasons are that janne, gaya, horus, hades counter them.

michi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Modesty on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Alex what do you mean? Pacnub is the same high lvl as you?

And how do you know that EU does not have any high lvl melee?
Modesty

View user profile http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 pm

mindgames work both ways but a hero that can push better will gain the lane advantage in that situation and if u cant kill with melee, u cant farm -> u go underleveled -> u die so basically gtfo and switch like pac said -.-

as for melees in eu i havnt seen any na melee past or present that clearly outclasses eu melee... iDra and sungj are the only ppl iv seen (iDra as some1 i played against and sung from his reps) that i consider a pain in the ass to lane against from NA but they arent melee so :/

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 pm

@ SadFace

Pushing the lane isn't that significant anymore because the experience ratios to the bunker, etc. was changed. Hades can push tier 1 the fastest, but when I played Quakers against Macanas (the best Hades player here) i was behind on buildings but equal level even after he pushed due to more kills.

Mindgames do work both ways, but melee heroes have much more versatility in covering space than DF does. DF won't always lose, I am not making an absolute argument. But the ratio of winning to losing against a good melee would be not in favor of DF, pure and simple.

Also, iDra never mained melee except for trolling. Pacman today would own iDra's melee back in the day. KrK doesn't play melee anymore and he is not as good with it as his ranged mains which are indeed very good. You never saw hiphophammer, lala, aether play? Those were the old timers that were good, or even Mishen's Zeros in the BoA in April. I don't think EU has evolved enough yet to produce as many as NA has had in melee mains.

However pacman's melee has surpassed all those players today, and by playing with him we have all learned how to get better. I consider myself equivalent to pacman, however he has more experience against all the matchups than I do and he is a more supportive melee which is something I am still learning overall.

@ Modesty

I've seen replays and EU is not that impressive when it comes to melee. Rooib was the only one I found to be good, but pacman's FF is better. You guys have great players, but in terms of melee I haven't seen anyone that strikes me as amazing since my standard is pacman, myself and above.

And I have come to the conclusion that melee sucks anyway, so don't take it as if I am defending melee. It has gotten way too many nerfs, cannot push and late game unless you are fed or Zeros it sucks balls. And to get to lategame with most of them beyond Blade Hunter or Genesic is just pathetic (i.e. Lur, Zeros, Quakers, etc.) against a good ranged player or all the mains you listed like Horus, Gaya, etc.

Alexander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:45 pm

sadface: im not suprised you don't think im very good...
afaik the only match we ever played was a mirror sh
if you want to know how good my sh is, ask krk Very Happy

modesty and other eu players: when i visited eu, it was directly after a month break. those were not my best days...
i think its safe to say that right now im probably where i should be, but i wasnt before.
i will be back to eu, but this time not to troll.
this time, i will be back to fuck penguins.

pacman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:28 pm

@alex: i did say sung and idra werent melee, so pac surpassing them means jack XD in fact the only good melee at the time from NA we saw was ajunior and he had lag issues

also agreed with pacman's ff being better than rooibs in a flat out lane but rooib's ff is FAR more annoying T__T as for other melees we hav its only me and thrall, thrall is either good or terrible and i rarely play melee nowadays and i cant target properly with duran anymore XD

also @pac yea no need to ask lol :p and its not i dont think ur not very good its just i dont think u are as good as how iDra was when he showed up and from previous reps, thrall in his good days is on par with u (but atm hes stuck in skyrim and at tourney he was stuck in some noob mode cos he only just returned after hibernation XD) tho i cant really tell from reps alone :s

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Dang I love you guys xD

@SadFace: Thanks for crediting me Very Happy I don't know if I'd ever deserve that much of a reputation
@Alexander: Teach me Blade Hunter T_T
@pacman: You would be much better with SH or anything if you were 0.01% less aggro than now xD <3

KrK is so popular yay......

SungJ
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:44 pm

also ur nowhere near as annoying as alex or as crazy as pacman on an all caps high -.-

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 pm

NUBK: WHY U ASK ALEX TO TEACH U BLADE?????

AND SADFACE: WHY U NO ADRESS ALL MY POINTS??? I AM COMING FOR YOU TO FUCK PENGUINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now that i got all of the caps out of my system, after-life is starting to use his account again, and i don't wanna keep accidentally kicking him off, so can i use ur troll account/real account? i still have the info for "sadface"'

and don't worry, i wont tell anyone when im usinig it, so you can pretend you are pro mighty-monk... !
(hehehe but they might guess from the subtle ways i chat)

pacman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SungJ on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 pm

pacman wrote:NUBK: WHY U ASK ALEX TO TEACH U BLADE?????

Relax my mate.
There is a story behind all my noobish requests toward Alex lol
So don't worry since I still <3 your Blade the most Smile (prolly next to Nostalgia lol)

SungJ
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:33 am

and don't worry, i wont tell anyone when im usinig it, so you can pretend you are pro mighty-monk... !

Dont worry everyone will know if it's sad or not if u ever play vs me
Rip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:59 am

true that avoid rip lool or just quit within first 5 secs T__T

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pacman on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 am

lol why is he good?

pacman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:56 am

no he just makes me auto fail and rage quit in just about every game im against him XD, even when i crush him i end up failing cos theyv all been rage suicide kills and then i realised my team lost 2 bunkers while iv been killin him the moment he steps from t2 XD

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Macanas on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:58 am

SadFace wrote:no he just makes me auto fail and rage quit in just about every game im against him XD, even when i crush him i end up failing cos theyv all been rage suicide kills and then i realised my team lost 2 bunkers while iv been killin him the moment he steps from t2 XD
ya alex is more or less the same, such a bitch

my blade isnt that bad D: its good not pro but its good Very Happy

Macanas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:19 am

not as good as annoying :p
Rip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:05 am

pacman wrote:NUBK: WHY U ASK ALEX TO TEACH U BLADE?????

AND SADFACE: WHY U NO ADRESS ALL MY POINTS??? I AM COMING FOR YOU TO FUCK PENGUINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now that i got all of the caps out of my system, after-life is starting to use his account again, and i don't wanna keep accidentally kicking him off, so can i use ur troll account/real account? i still have the info for "sadface"'

(hehehe but they might guess from the subtle ways i chat)
Hey Pacman. So i have asked you before that we talk about the times you want to come on but you never talk to me Sad But hay just waiting for a friend to give me his details. Will have it this week and then the fun starts. Btw to all talking about who is the better server is stupid and makes no sense you can say just what you want about the other server but if you guys don't arrange the tournament NA vs EU there will always just be i say you say. So i'm a better player then alex and pacman and because i have never played against them you cant say im not. BTW i wont say better KRK cause i love his SH Twisted Evil
After-Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 am

rofl sungj the hero of the forums XD

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  After-Life on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:33 am

SadFace wrote:rofl sungj the hero of the forums XD
Yes he is by far the best i have seen other then KR players still waiting for is update on how to face each hero. SungJ where is the update Very Happy O and btw just so i know are you guys saying that DF is good vs melee start to mid or end to?? What i have seen is that if you get more HP early game his judgment is not that bad?? But im no pro so just saying. o and still better the alex and pac. lol!
After-Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:27 pm

We should make a "how did SungJ help you become more pro" thread. It would get more pages than the Alexanders supposed quit and Pacman's quit brb in 2 months thread.

Cyclo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Oh oh oh oh! Pick me!

(grabs mike) Ahem. SungJ helped me through arduous tutoring to become the best Zedait in NA by being able to beat Blade Hunter.

Thank you!

(bow)

Alexander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IronThunder on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Alexander wrote:Judgment is probably one of the strongest abilities in early game against melee, but overall late game it loses a lot of ground. That's why they made it ignore armor, however in late game you can just dump a pot, stand there and then unload after it's done.

Fang does more damage with his ultimate skill, can move around and cast abilities while it's on.

AND WE STILL DIDN'T WIN ROUND 1. WTFFFFFFFFF >Neutral

I was routing for you.
You lost to...?

I watched it, jus't don't remember.
You lost. Sad
I know this was an early post, but I was still routing for you.

IronThunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SadFace on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:12 am

just out of curiosity isnt it rooting? cos ur acting as a root of support or w/e

SadFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IronThunder on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 am

@SadFace

probably
yeah i think youre right silent

IronThunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyclo on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 am

Alex, for once that was a serious post. I don't know what came over me.

Cyclo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top