{Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  SungJ on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:27 pm

It is true though that Janne has become insanely popular over the last month like Abel used to be around September.
And by saying Janne' popularity I mean all KR, NA, and EU.
Before the curse buff and the neutral buildings added on side towers, almost no one played Janne whatsoever Sad

SungJ
Admin

Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Alexander on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Quakers and Duran are pretty hard counters to fang because of the trap-ish moves they have and high burst, plus charge canceling. Hades is much more annoying than fang, and quakers can still charge cancel into his face. I agree with you that it is definitely a top tier hero, but unless someone is doing my aggressive build (or just that build, w/e it's not necessarily "mine"), then most of those melee or even Mechatron since he has such high range can burst with their cheaper skills much easier and earlier.

Alexander

Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Macanas on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Alexander wrote:Quakers and Duran are pretty hard counters to fang because of the trap-ish moves they have and high burst, plus charge canceling. Hades is much more annoying than fang, and quakers can still charge cancel into his face. I agree with you that it is definitely a top tier hero, but unless someone is doing my aggressive build (or just that build, w/e it's not necessarily "mine"), then most of those melee or even Mechatron since he has such high range can burst with their cheaper skills much easier and earlier.
Macbig 8==D~~ O:<---Alexander

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  NoonEe on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:55 pm

SungJ wrote:It is true though that Janne has become insanely popular over the last month like Abel used to be around September.
And by saying Janne' popularity I mean all KR, NA, and EU.
Before the curse buff and the neutral buildings added on side towers, almost no one played Janne whatsoever Sad

Yes, that sucks -.-. Always clickbattle at the beginning and stupid mirrors D:
avatar
NoonEe

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : Whiterun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  mishenex on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 pm

[Best in no particular order]
-Berr Nine
-Janne D'Arc
-Hades
-Arcane
-GeneSic Hunter
-Horus
-Fang Dong Feng
-Geist
-Gaia

i took all your opinions in consideration and..re-updated my list.

thx guys

mishenex

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Cyclo on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Berr.9 and Gaia are girls for one thing and Arcane has the worst early game in the game. Genesic Hunter is incredibly retarded all he does is golem spam and can't combo at all.

Cyclo

Posts : 343
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  NoonEe on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Cyclo wrote:Berr.9 and Gaia are girls for one thing and Arcane has the worst early game in the game. Genesic Hunter is incredibly retarded all he does is golem spam and can't combo at all.

Ehm.... what?
avatar
NoonEe

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : Whiterun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Modesty on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Cyclo wrote:Berr.9 and Gaia are girls for one thing and Arcane has the worst early game in the game. Genesic Hunter is incredibly retarded all he does is golem spam and can't combo at all.

true fact
avatar
Modesty

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  pacman on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 pm

cyclo you are awful if you cant combo with genesic. he is the strongest melee atm with one of the highest bursts.

on a more helpful note, try g (charge) w z cx v fcx or something like that. dont miss, cuz its basically impossible to miss. this guarantees a win in every single pot fight unless you are more than 29 lvls below your opponent.

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  SungJ on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm

pacman wrote:cyclo you are awful if you cant combo with genesic. he is the strongest melee atm with one of the highest bursts.

on a more helpful note, try g (charge) w z cx v fcx or something like that. dont miss, cuz its basically impossible to miss. this guarantees a win in every single pot fight unless you are more than 29 lvls below your opponent.

wow pacman... I thought you were master of troll... now you don't see what Cyclo is trying to do?

SungJ
Admin

Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  pacman on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 pm

lol oops.
i don't even bother reading his posts anymore o.0

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Alexander on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Horus is the strongest melee now technically Wink

Besides that, I would wager Duran then Quakers as the next two with burst. Zeros F+C is the fastest burst of all melees but we assume for this list's sake Zeros can usually never get to that point Very Happy

Alexander

Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  pacman on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 am

uhh genesic > all other melee right now. if he gets the jump on even horus, its gg.

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  mishenex on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:36 am

sorry guys, but new polls just came in and..

DK is the most OP hero.

just ask pacman.

mishenex

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  pacman on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 am

pacmen are pro

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Cyclo on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:50 am

Mishen is totally right when Dwarven King is ten levels ahead of yo uwith unkillable tanks and you can't deal with his high burst damage then you've just lost to the most OP hero in the game.

Cyclo

Posts : 343
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  pacman on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:16 am

as i said. pacmen are pro.

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Macanas on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:05 am

Cyclo wrote:Mishen is totally right when Dwarven King is ten levels ahead of yo uwith unkillable tanks and you can't deal with his high burst damage then you've just lost to the most OP hero in the game.

Only problem is that you must be a fucking idiot to let that happen

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  pacman on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:19 am

not really. dk isnt that bad, he just takes ALOT of positional play.

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Macanas on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:39 am

pacman wrote:not really. dk isnt that bad, he just takes ALOT of positional play.
no, i mean you must be bad to let that happen.

i once beated artemis dk and i have to say that its a problem at the end of the game, not early but thats pretty much what dk does at the end when loosing or wining , but for a dk to win at the beggining, be leading or carrying a game..... u must be bad since dk is slow and u must let him do whatever he wants to get pwned

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Alexander on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:20 am

LOL @ genesic. I don't think so dude. With the new buff to Horus, you can own any melee starting at level 3 if you do the right build Wink. Genesic needs 400 mana to do anything scary. Trust me, when Horus' v does as much as Guard Fire's with an epic slow and silence, ain't nobody getting away. Horus can outfarm Genesic and kill first, plus he has 50% chance to take half damage from -everything- Gene can dish out.

IDTS - I DONT THINK SO

Alexander

Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  After-Life on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:37 am

Ok and while you at it also buff Krizard a bit so he can be better mid to end. He is one of the most annoying heros and could possibly be in the 1st or second tier with a small damage buff. Also bring ZeDait back we love him but he needs a small buff common please!!!! O wait I don’t play any more so why am I bitching scratch
avatar
After-Life

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : South Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  NoonEe on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:02 pm

So this has become a suggestion/wish thread huh?

Samarion
Buff base damage so no more fuckass cratesteal-trolling
Fix ulti -_-

Zedait
Make Cyan-Field (or whatever its called) like Gods Wrath, same damage everywhere

Janne
Half the duration of Gods wrath (double dps), nerf balls a bit

:3
avatar
NoonEe

Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : Whiterun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  SadFace on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:04 pm

how bout just givin all characters a choice of charge or blink Very Happy

SadFace

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Modesty on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 pm

SadFace wrote:how bout just givin all characters a choice of charge or blink Very Happy

I like.

*edit
The problem with Igntiz is not his ulti, it is his absolute terrible lvl 1-3. Just make x a usefull spell and problem solved.
avatar
Modesty

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile http://disco.fleo.se/?name=MODESTY

Back to top Go down

Re: {Character Tier Ranks} KR IH standard - 12/30

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum