BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  SungJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 am

Dates: November 19 (the Saturday before Thanksgiving)
Times: 7pm est
# of members per team: 3 or 4

Due Date for signing up: November 15 (Tuesday)

Either send an e-mail to kyoungrokkim@hotmail.com or post reply on this thread to sign up.

Must include:
1) Character Names of all teammates
2) Character Codes of team leaders
3) E-mail address of team leaders (for sending/receiving replays)
4) Name of Team

Please sign up~!!! I will list teams that I received the apps below.

This time I will also make a list of people who are looking for teams,
so for individuals who are willing to join but do not have a team yet,
please post your character name and code so I can write them up for you guys to communicate one another.

------

[List of Teams]

#1
<Team - Pacnoob and His Minitrolls>
-KrK [193] kyoungrokkim@hotmail.com
-Pacman
-Artemis
-Aloera

#2
<Team - No Idea>
-Chris [3230] dlsxjspt211@hotmail.com
-LouisVuitton
-NormalCoffee
-Ray

#3
<Team - Daughters of Incubii>
-Cyclo [816] nerdicus226@aol.com
-Plice
-Breeze

#4
<Team - F.A.G>
-Resharome [713] theboom955@hotmail.com
-Shadowknight
-RemdYBunneH

#5
<Team - Shadow Dread Lord Gods of the Dark Evil Dead Doom Legion>
-Pseudoku [448] pseudokuct@gmail.com
-Nored
-Uriel
-Sandman

#6
<Team - (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻>
-abartley [285] andrewbartley@verizon.net
-DarkAngel
-Tyler

#7
<Team - 1 and half mexicans>
-reaperman [844] giantleap14@gmail.com
-Zyko
-Druid

#8
<Team - The dominant species>
-Skadooosh [408]
-Cevernce
-Theshadow

#9
<Team - ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮>
-Barsark [783]
-MishenEx
-Bill

#10
<Team - C.T TRollBusters>
-Aias [702] dcshaso@gmail.com
-Kenny
-ExCalibur



------

<List of people looking for a team>

-BruteForce [773]
-Skillz [970]
-Cleon [279]
-NCKWinD [332]


Last edited by SungJ on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:41 am; edited 20 times in total

SungJ
Admin

Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Macanas on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 pm

:/ cant join srry

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Aloera on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Macanas wrote::/ cant join srry

ugh.... bad date?

Aloera

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Macanas on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm

i'll be damn busy from 15-24. not going to be even able to touch the computer...

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  SungJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:36 pm

@Macanas: Let's see other opinions first. nov26 might be an alternative option but I gotta check others

SungJ
Admin

Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Macanas on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Still i think we cant win because fag raged and actually quit ct... Sung your team is sick i bet you actually had no fun in last tourney because u didnt have a real challenge

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  SungJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 pm

I don't know. All I care right now is getting as many people as possible to join.

SungJ
Admin

Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  stims on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

if u do it 6 hours earlier i and rooib and rechargeable would join.

stims

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Aloera on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 pm

just split your team in 2 and maybe more people will join.... not fun or even interesting join to a tourney where is a team that op Razz

there must be a rule that says... "Champion team can´t repeat for next tourney"" (don´t join exactly same champion team)

Very Happy

Aloera

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Macanas on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Nah with alex we could win but well...

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  pacman on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 pm

im all for the split. me and artemis can take a pub Very Happy

jkjk


but I LOVEING THE NAME

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Macanas on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Kinda funny at some point artemis stopped randoming Very Happy

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Pseudoku on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 am

If I have teammates that are closer to my level than my previous team mates, team #1 would not be too difficult.

I think having the tournament on the 19th/20th is good. Later, people will have exams to study for.

Also, we need clear and enforced rules this time. If a team lacks players, just DQ them and continue instead of using so much time to find more players.

Pseudoku

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Macanas on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 am

Pseudoku wrote:If I have teammates that are closer to my level than my previous team mates, team #1 would not be too difficult.

I think having the tournament on the 19th/20th is good. Later, people will have exams to study for.

Also, we need clear and enforced rules this time. If a team lacks players, just DQ them and continue instead of using so much time to find more players.

ur a dick and a fucking fag (with all the offense purpose) , if sung do that there will be like 4-5 teams, not good enough for a tourney i think, and there's soooooo little ppl of "your lvl" so good luck with that... Very Happy

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Pseudoku on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:09 am

Macanas wrote:
Pseudoku wrote:If I have teammates that are closer to my level than my previous team mates, team #1 would not be too difficult.

I think having the tournament on the 19th/20th is good. Later, people will have exams to study for.

Also, we need clear and enforced rules this time. If a team lacks players, just DQ them and continue instead of using so much time to find more players.

ur a dick and a fucking fag (with all the offense purpose) , if sung do that there will be like 4-5 teams, not good enough for a tourney i think, and there's soooooo little ppl of "your lvl" so good luck with that... Very Happy

I said closer. I know I can't find many people at my level on NA. If you didn't notice, both my team mates ended up with less than 1.0 k/d in the semis. Nored especially was out of practice so he missed a lot of important ultis.

There is plenty of time to plan, it's their fault if they fail to do so. Don't sign up if you know you can't go, and if you can't, get a sub ahead of time.
I think you need to work on your anger problems Macanas.

Pseudoku

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Macanas on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:12 am

Pseudoku wrote:
Macanas wrote:
Pseudoku wrote:If I have teammates that are closer to my level than my previous team mates, team #1 would not be too difficult.

I think having the tournament on the 19th/20th is good. Later, people will have exams to study for.

Also, we need clear and enforced rules this time. If a team lacks players, just DQ them and continue instead of using so much time to find more players.

ur a dick and a fucking fag (with all the offense purpose) , if sung do that there will be like 4-5 teams, not good enough for a tourney i think, and there's soooooo little ppl of "your lvl" so good luck with that... Very Happy

I said closer. I know I can't find many people at my level on NA. If you didn't notice, both my team mates ended up with less than 1.0 k/d in the semis. Nored especially was out of practice so he missed a lot of important ultis.

There is plenty of time to plan, it's their fault if they fail to do so. Don't sign up if you know you can't go, and if you can't, get a sub ahead of time.
I think you need to work on your anger problems Macanas.
no anger this is me im mexican.... well its not that for some reason i hate you so i'll say what i think and what i want this is not tourney i have no fucking problem then... btw quite a few guys told me what i just sayed so think about it ;D

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  SungJ on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:17 am

I get your point, Pseu. The thing for me is that it's really really hard to just neglect those teams and continue.
We often regard tourney as merely "winning" it but there are lots of others who are there for "participating".

After all, to get as many as possible to enjoy the whole tournament process,
skipping games just because of backup reasons will cause serious emptiness of matches,
and without most of the matches completed the tournament will not be a fun thing to anyone.
I wish people could stop saying about times and dates issue at the very last second but things happen.
So, I'm going to prepare myself to be ready for unexpected situations.

Meanwhile, if you're looking for good teammates, I'm sure there are some around the channel
so what I would recommend in that case would be searching around the channel I guess.

SungJ
Admin

Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  TacoAvenger on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 am

Just change the date to 10ish December and you'll get more players Very Happy (or make another tournament on December)

Pseudoku you're a good player yes, but keep your feet on the ground o.o
Was your main Megagun? if so, then I won't believe you're that good with all the buffs you're getting, and don't challenge Macanas, his op hero just got nerfed ;3

Macanas = noob, Pseudoku = noob, Taco = noobier

and @Macanas: Mexicans are noob! why do they even try playing this custom! they are uber fail muahahaha... or should I say we? Very Happy

TacoAvenger

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Macanas on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:23 am

TacoAvenger wrote:Just change the date to 10ish December and you'll get more players Very Happy (or make another tournament on December)

Pseudoku you're a good player yes, but keep your feet on the ground o.o
Was your main Megagun? if so, then I won't believe you're that good with all the buffs you're getting, and don't challenge Macanas, his op hero just got nerfed ;3

Macanas = noob, Pseudoku = noob, Taco = noobier

and @Macanas: Mexicans are noob! why do they even try playing this custom! they are uber fail muahahaha... or should I say we? Very Happy
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tourney damn fast

Post  Chr1s on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:30 am

ummm so another tourney,, i need to ask louis and have a 3rd so..... i might ask louis to get someone because last time i brutally failed in team choice and normal play .. T_T
oh and i thought blinky ate pacman (pacman bye bye) wtf he is coming back just for the tourney.? I rlly luv team 1......

Chr1s

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  SungJ on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:50 am

Chr1s wrote:ummm so another tourney,, i need to ask louis and have a 3rd so..... i might ask louis to get someone because last time i brutally failed in team choice and normal play .. T_T
oh and i thought blinky ate pacman (pacman bye bye) wtf he is coming back just for the tourney.? I rlly luv team 1......

Chris, I already gave 3 options for teammates to Louis.
This time I'm sure your team could have better communication and performance so don't worry.
So talk to Louis and/or me when I'm on sc2.

SungJ
Admin

Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  pacman on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:19 am

pseudoku: just in case you haven't picked up on the social qeues, i will enlighten you:
the general consensus is that you are a raging douche-bag.

if you wanna troll, troll right.

pacman

Posts : 483
Join date : 2011-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Macanas on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:21 am

pacman wrote:pseudoku: just in case you haven't picked up on the social qeues, i will enlighten you:
the general consensus is that you are a raging douche-bag.

if you wanna troll, troll right.btw me gay.

Troll like a boss

Macanas

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Alexander on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 am

LOL. pacnoob will always be king (or queen?) of trolls in my heart....

Macanas is a filthy mexican immigrant worker so he swears like a sailor. Pseudoku is upset because he actually thought his team would get to the finals and we got there (admittedly) because Macanas and his OP hero got into our team last minute. I feel for Pseudoku, but at the same time SungJ is right because there simply aren't enough people in the NA community to form a bunch of teams. A drowning man isn't choosy about the rope he's handed, neither is a tournament about who joins and when at this point.

And regarding the "at your level" concept, there are actually quite a few players at that level. Macanas, Artemis (above), pacman, myself, KrK, NormalCoffee just to name some. This game isn't about one person, it's about 3 and how they work together. If it were about one person then you would have carried sufficiently in the semi-finals sufficiently to win. KrK's team has the perfect combination of support, pvp and pushing and that's what wins the game. Your team had only PvP covered and neither Kokiri nor Nored did any pushing (as I recall both games you ended up not even pushing through tier 1).

Unless Macanas is playing Hades, then it truly IS about one person Very Happy

btw - there needs to be a tournament of 3 v 3 in the middle. That shit is crazy fun.

Alexander

Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Pseudoku on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 am

pacman wrote:pseudoku: just in case you haven't picked up on the social qeues, i will enlighten you:
the general consensus is that you are a raging douche-bag.

if you wanna troll, troll right.

I do not think you understand the meaning of 'consensus'.
I don't troll unlike some people here... I just state the truth. Unfortunately some people here... take offence to that and think that I am directing my statements towards them.

I am merely implying that we non-Koreans are not even close to "good" at CT (including myself) and have no right to make major balance suggestions (just as a Bronze player has no right to make balance suggestions based from his ladder experiences).


P.S. Taco, I have no main. I use whatever I feel like using (though I should probably practice with a few). Also, Megagun's shotgun mana efficiency has decreased significantly (it's now more efficient to use grenade when not using Gigagun).

P.S. pacman, it's spelt "cues".

Pseudoku

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoA (Best of America) November: Sign Up Here~!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum